2. It was free day at Sand Hollow--always a plus!
3. Meeting up with The Stephens was fun. They were the first people I ever went to Lake Powell with--what memories I have with them and all the kids throughout the years!
4. Wave runner fun! Owen two hand shoving me off just to laugh, Owen throwing Justin and me off, my mom screaming at me to calm down-not act so crazy and act my age, Tyler and Bryce ramping off the boats waves--finally they hit a good one and they both went flying off, Owen ramping really well off the waves--good laughs.
5. Oh the tubing! This is our favorite thing to do on the lake! I don't know why I love it so much when it hurts so bad! We were tubing off the wave runner and the boat. On the boat we had two tubes going at a time and all the boys were tube hopping. Crazies! Funniest times here were... -Ryan getting completely ran over by Owen, Bryce and I. -My dad actually getting on the tube-ya we got him thrown off a few times :). -Bryce doing a high flying flip off the tube. -My tube flying so high, flipping upside down and causing me to belly flop hard!
6. Boating. We loved Keoni's new boat (much nicer than the 30 year old boat we are used to) it was nice to go around the lake and just enjoy the time on the boat with all the kids.
7. Playing fetch with Kosmo. All we had was a huge frisbee. It was hilarious watching him try to run with it because he kept tripping over it so he would have to run sideways. It was funny.
9. We loved it all and love being able to do these type of things! But for two days now we have been complaining about how sore we are! It was a perfect day and a good day for the last time this summer, until next year...
(L) Moving shade after gust of wind blew it away